Construction partners with each client by taking an "open book" approach
To my Customer: "I may not have the answer, but I will find it.
I may not have the time, but I will make it. I may not be the biggest, but I will be the
most committed to your success."
To ensure the most favorable pricing and access to top crews, Raven
Construction pays vendors on the 15th of the month regardless of whether we
have received payment from the client.
"Just make up your mind at the very outset that your work is going
to stand for quality... that you are going to stamp a superior quality upon everything that
goes out of your hands, that whatever you do shall bear the hallmark of excellence."
Orison Swett Marden
Seventy-five percent of Raven Construction's Office Managers
and Field Construction Managers have over twenty years of construction experience in a leadership
role in their areas of expertise.
"We have been here for over a week and continue to hear how happy
everyone is with the space and with Raven Construction's work. This is no small issue, considering
these compliments are coming from a group of exacting engineers. We want to personally thank
you for delivering exactly what you promised and for getting it done early! It made our
job a whole lot easier." PBS&J
- We will complete our internal punchlist prior to owner occupancy.
- We will walk owner's punchlist prior to owner occupancy.
- We will complete owner's punch list within ten working days.
- We will present owner with closeout documents by punchlist completion.
- We will respond to owner concerns within twenty-four hours.